IntelliSource has an immediate need for Production Operators & QC to support our production team with a client at a top energy-efficient automotive company located on USA Parkway outside of Sparks.
Production Operator Responsibilities:
Production Operator Qualifications:
- Test product or sub-assemblies for quality manufacturing; react to non-conforming parts
- Perform complex assembly work
- Assemblers are also responsible for quality activities, including self inspection and bad parts
- Responsible for ensuring a thorough understanding of the OK Start Quality checklist, OK Start
- Safety checklist and workstation work instructions before beginning production
- Must be reliable, team-player, driven, demonstrates respect for safety and an eye for quality
- Ability to perform repetitious duties while standing for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs on a daily basis
- Able to work 12 hour shifts from 7pm to 7am and available for overtime
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.