If you are passionate about product development, data driven, execution oriented and motivated by solving one of the biggest and most critical challenges of our time, then bring it on!
is searching for a forward-thinking and passionate Senior Backend Software Engineer
to join our renewable energy partner’s team. They are actively hiring world-class talent in our Energy Services product team focused on expanding our platform to connect themselves, utilities and the consumer. You'll work alongside other passionate designers, engineers and product managers engaged in the design and development of a product that is making real positive impact on our world.The Sr. Backend Engineer
will join a small but growing team bringing the capabilities of our client’s product to the consumer. You will work on a completely new platform based on state-of-the-art technologies and will be driving technical and architecture decisions that will affect the platform for years to come.
- Establish the standards for the team in areas of technical excellence.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management to develop applications using Agile. We push code several times a week to production.
- Champion adherence to best practice development methodologies.
- Ensure creation of automated testing as appropriate for a Continuous Delivery (CD) environment.
- Write requirements and design specifications for systems, APIs and other development artifacts.
- Mentor and build skills across the team through effective standards setting, code reviews and pairing.
- This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
ABOUT INTELLISOURCE - Our business - and our approach - is personal.
- 8+ years programming experience, preferring backend development using Java or Node.js.
- Solid understanding of server side application design patterns.
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining REST API’s.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, particularly Dynamo DB and Redis.
- Advocate of Dev-Ops culture: responsibility for app in production as well as development
- Ability to work by objectives and to self-manage.
- Excellent communication skills. Good team player. Feeling of shared ownership of code and other deliverables
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience designing highly available, distributed systems.
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud infrastructure experience.
- Familiarity with the Serverless Application Model and/or AWS Lambda.
- Experience with IoT or SCADA.
- Familiarity with renewable energy and the electricity industry.
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.