IntelliSource seeks an Customer Service Representative
for our industrial equipment business partner’s corporate office in Broomfield, CO. The Customer Service Representative
is responsible for accurately entering and processing customer orders into SAP. The Representative also provides follow up communication and maintains accurate records to ensure business objectives are met.
- The Customer Service Representative receives customer orders via phone, fax, or email and efficiently processes orders while ensuring accuracy.
- Provides the highest level of customer service to ensure needs are met with both product and shipping methods.
- Provides order to customer addressing questions or discrepancies.
- Proactively identifies and helps implement enhancements to order management processes and tools to promote a positive customer experience, streamline order processing, and provide scalable solutions.
- Confirms and oversees product availability in order to fulfill customer orders.
- Manages backlog of assigned open sales orders, ensuring that orders flow through the order fulfillment cycle efficiently
Our business - and our approach - is personal
- Knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP and CRM
- Strong customer service skills including interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to provide strong customer service and quick response via phone and electronic communication.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain product knowledge
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- Promote a positive work environment at the all times.
- Ability to provide the highest standards level of customer service and product quality.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.