is searching for an experienced Structural Steel Project Manager
needed for Steel contractor doing structural, miscellaneous steel, for industrial and commercial projects. Positive culture with growing company doing challenging projects including work at Coors Field, university projects, DIA and interesting projects at companies like Lockheed and RTD.
- Keep all Contract Drawings, Submittal Drawings, RFI’s, and Change Orders current and organized in Fabtrol Software system
- Initiate and manage all submittals, RFI’s, and Change Orders for assigned Projects
- Attend all Subcontractor Meetings to help coordinate projects with customers and other trades
- Work with Operations Manager and Field Manager on coordinating installation efforts
- Quickly and efficiently respond to customers as needed
- Determine Project priorities as relates to schedule needs
- Help sequence and coordinate deliveries to jobsite by working with Field Manager, Shop Manager, and Op Manager
- Help with Job Quality Control by reviewing submittal drawings before processed and sent to Customer for review
- Acquire field dimensions needed for accurate fabrication
- Initiate and complete necessary paperwork needed for jobsite specific security, safety, and access
- Monitor and direct material procurement for fabrication
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
- Experience with structural steel erection and welding
- Strong Computer Skills
- Highly organized with ability to communicate information in clear precise manner
- Solid time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Natural and consistent focus on project safety
- Demonstrated ability to manage and balance multiple projects
- Adaptability to meet tight deadlines despite weather and project delays
- Knowledge of AISC and AWS Standards
- Drug-free, ability to pass strict security screens
- This position requires management of multiple projects--small to large.