Are you looking for a great job in customer service with a company that is growing fast? IntelliSource is hiring for a great client that has lots of great perks, amazing benefits, fun team atmosphere and a huge opportunity for growth! It's the perfect spot to take that next step in your career.
This Sales Representative position requires a Bilingual Spanish-Speaking Candidate
to work with customers in selling our clients products and services to both their current and new customers. Helping our customers receive the best value for their money is our ultimate goal! We are looking for service-oriented individuals, able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor. You will need to relate well to the customer while exercising sound judgment, and acting responsibly in the best interests of both our client and their customers to be successful in this position.
We are offering benefits to employees on their first day of employment and up to $22/hour with our commission plan!
AMAZING BENEFITS THAT START ON DAY ONE OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Paid training, as well as opportunities for promotion, relocation and advancement within the company
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. (Benefits start on first day of employment)
- Paid Time Off- Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays
- Paid Courtesy Services (Cable, High Speed Internet, etc.)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touch point, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Interacts with customers via telephone or email to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse. - Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a computerized system.
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and entertainment technologies for both the Company and its competition.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value. Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers delivering the
- Upselling based on a logical relationship to the customer’s needs and interests. Enters and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Supports Other lines of business as call volume dictates.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Attends training as required.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High School or Equivalent
Generally requires 2 years related experience
Our business - and our approach - is personal.
IntelliSource is a national business process outsourcing company providing Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies with people, processes and tools to manage critical, non-core business functions. From our foundation of staffing resources and through over 18 years building world-class solutions, IntelliSource is a trusted partner to its clients and associates, empowering businesses and the thousands we employ nationwide to realize their full potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.