We are currently hiring for our Customer Experience Rep position and we want you to join our team today! Our client is a top company, rated number 3 in all of Fortune 500 companies!
Come work with us and get FREE courtesy services, amazing benefits to employees on their first day of employment, opportunities for growth and a great compensation plan!
You will be responsible for answering incoming calls regarding technical questions and problem solving related to our client's products as well as customer equipment. You will handle some billing overflow calls and offer the client's products and services to meet customer needs.
Starting pay is $14.91 with a shift differential bonus of $1.00 for shifts starting at 1pm or later! Extra commission bonuses are also available for upselling to customers. Average hourly wages can be up to $17.71 per hour with commission bonuses!
This position has several growth levels for roles to help you gain additional responsibilities and increased pay. You need to be in this job for at least one year, before moving on to a different role. The opportunities and career path are endless!
GREAT PERKS AND AWESOME BENEFITS THAT START DAY ONE:
- Paid Courtesy Services (Cable, High Speed Internet, and reduced prices on Digital Voice, OnDemand and Home Security.
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing paid training
- Opportunities for promotion
- Relocation to other sites possible across the USA
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. (Benefits start on first day of employment)
- Paid Time Off- Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays (168 hours of PTO after first 90 days)
- Comfortable and state of the art workspace
- Healthy vending options or full-service cafe within business park
- Demonstrates functional skill to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and other general account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Follow established troubleshooting procedures, including use of appropriate resources and desktop tools. When necessary, produce work order according to established business rules.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers. Effectively gains the customer’s cooperation to work through the troubleshooting process, ensuring customer problem resolution.
- Corrects discrepancies on customers’ accounts, and researches service disruptions as necessary. When appropriate, follow established escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
- Begins to act as a product consultant, articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations based on customer needs/interests; identifying buying signals and asking for the sale, reselling current value or right-size, delivering a quality customer experience.
- Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer with focus on first-call resolution.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
- Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Educates and promotes self service options.
- Fundamental understanding of competitive environment and begins to position products positively to our customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high- transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established goals and performance metrics
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required.
- Works independently, and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
- Supports other lines of business as volumes dictate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
High School or Equivalent
Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Our business - and our approach - is personal.
IntelliSource is a national business process outsourcing company providing Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies with people, processes and tools to manage critical, non-core business functions. From our foundation of staffing resources and through over 18 years building world-class solutions, IntelliSource is a trusted partner to its clients and associates, empowering businesses and the thousands we employ nationwide to realize their full potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.