is searching for a Financial Planner
to join our banking partner’s team here in Denver. The Financial Planner
is responsible for providing client support to retain business as well as improve client experience. You will drive the department to provide the unparalleled customer experience by bringing on clients and providing client support with thorough analysis and client presentations. Provide comprehensive analysis, pro-active financial, strategic and/or estate planning solutions to Private Wealth current and prospective clients.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Prepares high level financial planning reports for Private Wealth clientele by collecting, formatting, analyzing and explaining information primarily for the most complex client situations involving multiple options.
- Provide sophisticated and technical financial support and work closely with client delivery teams to identify financial/estate planning opportunities.
- Support the client planning and decision- making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information; developing and recommending actions.
- May focus on resolution of non-estate planning issues.
- Recommends financial scenarios and/or actions by assessing options in relation to client/prospect’s goals and needs.
- Builds financial/estate planning database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying and backing up data.
- Defines financial situation by completing quantitative analyses.
- Evaluates optional plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns.
- Communicate planning recommendations to client delivery teams.
- Serves as a resource to client delivery teams and management for education and training on relevant financial planning topics and analysis.
- Recommends debt structures by analyzing refinancing options.
- May provide guidance and leadership to less senior planners.
- Protects the bank and its clientele by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, remain highly motivated and a self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Products (Excel, Word & Access)
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills (oral & written)
- Highly skilled presenter of financial information and effective interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills of key financial planning software systems
- Demonstrated strong math skills
- Effective financial research skills
**Demonstrated ability to work with all clients & prospects of varied backgrounds & experiences
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer