is searching for a Bank Teller
for our financial partner located near the Cherry Creek shopping mall.
The Bank Teller
Processes a variety of routine financial transactions including check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments. Represents the bank to the customer in a courteous and professional manner as well as providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service in processing customer transactions. Effectively cross sells bank products and services to meet the financial needs of our customers. Refers customers to the appropriate Banking Officer as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains a current knowledge and consistent compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge and consistent compliance with other Regulations, bank policies and procedures related to the position (Reg. CC, etc.).
- Represents the bank to the customer in a courteous and professional manner in addition to providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service in processing customer transactions.
- Processes a variety of routine financial transactions including check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments.
- Effectively cross sells bank products and services to meet the financial needs of our customers. Refers customers to the appropriate Banking Officer as needed.
- Identify cross-sell and referral opportunities to broaden customer banking relationships.
- Researches and answers questions about customers’ accounts and resolves banking problems.
- Cashes checks within assigned limits and stated guidelines.
- Accepts checking/savings deposits and withdrawals, verifies signatures, posts interest and balances as required.
- Accepts consumer loan and other payments.
- Issues money orders, official checks, and traveler’s checks.
- Issues or redeems savings bonds.
- Responsible for managing and balancing a cash drawer in a reasonable amount of time and with minimal differences as set forth in the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Manual.
- Responsible for knowing your customer by following policies and procedures outlined in the Customer Identification Program (CIP).
- Develops skills to identify potential fraud, researches the transaction, and brings the transaction to a Supervisors/Managers attention.
- Performs back-room or operational duties as requested by the Personal Banker III or Branch Supervisor.
- Delivers the quality of service as defined by department standards.
Our business - and our approach - is personal
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 6 months prior bank, cash handling, or customer service experience.
- Ability to work a Monday- Friday 8 am- 5 pm schedule.
- Ability to pass a background check.
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer