IntelliSource is hiring a Training Coordinator
for our industrial equipment business partner’s new corporate office. The Training Coordinator
will be responsible for the execution of training class logistics for all training attendees at home location. Including airfare accommodations, transportation, hotels and meals. Organizes all offsite events including entertainment, group dinners and transportation. Set up of training rooms with appropriate materials; maintain cleanliness of facility throughout the training days and breakdown once training is complete. Maintain stock of kitchen supplies (beverages and snacks) and continuously stock throughout the day. Greet attendees upon arrival and facilitate check in process. Handling of all administrative duties, including but not limited to answering the phone, maintenance scheduling, filing, reporting, cleaning, etc.
Seminar Center Maintenance and Set-Up:
- Send out registration information and confirmations; act as a primary liaison between customer and training department upon class creation.
- Coordinate hotel, flight and airport transportation arrangements; communicate to all employees and training attendees.
- Event planning and ticket securing for training groups, including transportation to and from events.
- Plan all group dinners, making reservations, and transportation arrangements to and from restaurant.
- Coordinate printing and set-up of all class materials.
- Prepare necessary materials for each training class, including tent cards, certificates, credential cards, sign-in sheets, feedback surveys, t-shirt forms and agenda.
- Prepare training rooms for each class. distribution of t-shirts and tooling to classroom attendees.
- Re-stock kitchen with drinks, snacks and dishware/utensils. Order lunch for training groups. Perform clean up during breaks and after each session.
- Ordering and restocking of snacks, beverages, office supplies, etc.
- Maintain the upkeep of facility throughout the day; spot clean as necessary.
- Face of the Training Department upon arrival, greet attendees as they arrive and ensure sign in.
- Handle incoming calls and inquiries; transfer calls to appropriate employee/voicemail and/or takes messages.
- Performs general office work including reporting, filing and expense reports.
- Maintain tool inventory and tracking system. Work with customer upon class completion to determine which tool they want, order tools as necessary.
- Organize, maintain and replenish literature rack and training supplies.
- Responsible for communicating attendee feedback, including scanning, distribution, and addressing comments and/or concerns as necessary.
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
- Knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Internet.
- Knowledge of SAP, plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills.
- Ability to speak in front of a large group.
- Ability to use discretion and good sound judgment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform with superior service, reflecting a positive company image while sustaining a positive attitude with those you interact with; always going above and beyond to help others out, regardless of their position or department.
- Ability to adhere to the highest standards of quality while continually performing at the highest possible level.