IntelliSource is seeking a talented Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
for a production facility in Longmont, CO. Do you want to be part of a growing team? This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long term career opportunity with a growing company.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, breakdown, and repairs.
- Variety of tasks involving electricity, hydraulics, mechanical equipment, pneumatic s, natural gas, etc. to ensure plant equipment is operational.
- Troubleshoot and complete complex repairs to machinery and equipment.
- Effectively communicate problems with equipment to other employees and/or vendors.
- Use hand and power tools properly and safely.
- Regular use of plant instrumentation systems (e.g. level measurement, temperature measurement, 4-20 mA signals, etc.)
- Interpret basic drawings and schematics
- High school education or equivalent.
- Maintenance or related experience with a working knowledge of industrial maintenance procedures.
- Basic mathematical and English skills.
- Good decision-making; can work independently of others.
- Understanding of basic electrical theory and its applications.
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment operation, e.g., pumps, valves, actuators, flow meters, bearings, belts, fasteners, etc.
- Understanding of basic pneumatic control systems.
- Understanding the basics of hydraulic theory and its applications.
- Understanding the basics of mechanical piping systems.
- Computer skills, maintenance system experience preferred
- Maintenance of air compressors and pneumatic/fluid system
6am-6pm rotating days $22/hr
2pm-10pm Monday-Friday $22/hr +5% shift diff.=$23.10/hr.
Our business - and our approach - is personal.
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.