Are you a hard worker looking for a long-term career with benefits? IntelliSource has 19 years of distribution and fulfillment center experience. We are excited to be partnering with WalMart and Jet.com and we are growing in your area. We are seeking someone who has a passion for the distribution/fulfillment industry and would like to train other employees and enroll them in the culture and safety of a great warehouse. We are offering a very competitive salary with full benefits and PTO. You don’t want to pass up this long-term career opportunity, great culture and fun work environment! Come join our team!
DO YOU FIT THIS PROFILE?
You are engaged at a high level necessary for success
You thrives under pressure
You are self-driven and actively looking for ways to add value and get things done
You like to have fun at work and celebrate the wins
You want to part of a great team and value safety, teamwork, quality of service and productivity.
You have experience and a desire to work in high volume distribution centers and empower the people around you for success, we want you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver live and/or pre-recorded classroom training sessions to staff.
- Develop and maintain syllabus for training program following a consistent template for entire department.
- Ensure all revisions replace old materials keeping the training resource documents up-to-date and accurate.
- Ability to operate powered industrial equipment as a necessary skill.
- Develop and deliver Continuing Education Training programs, as necessary, with the existing staff to ensure they receive and understand all updated materials and classroom syllabus and remain compliant with new policies.
- Conduct on-the-floor training as deemed necessary by IntelliSource Operations Manager.
- Handle supervisor responsibilities while overseeing the new hire training employees in terms of leadership, motivation, monitoring and evaluating progress, addressing behavior and/or attendance. Partner with IntelliSource Human Resources, as needed.
- Evaluate current employees’ progress and communicate areas of improvement to IntelliSource Operations Manager.
- Review new documentation for accuracy and make recommendations for corrections/updates on existing documentation, following the approval protocol outlined by the Operations Manager.
- As needed, complete projects assigned by Customer Managers and/or IntelliSource Operations Manager that may include but are not limited to organization training materials, updating various resource documents, documenting processes, etc.
- Coach, counsel Associates as needed to achieve SOE metrics – determine when to manage Associates up or out.
- Facilitate new hire training class, as needed, either as the leader or active participant.
- Offer Continued Education programs and facilitate, as necessary every quarter.
- Develop, update and maintain training resource documents in a timely and accurate manner following necessary approval protocol and web portal organizational procedures.
- Provide ongoing feedback with necessary input for successful growth to employees and communicate information regularly to the IntelliSource Operations Manager as well as Customer Management.
- Offer leadership on the floor in the absence of IntelliSource Operations Manager.
- Actively participate in management meetings on a requested basis.
- Attend a minimum of 2 approved professional development courses per year.
- Maintain flexibility in terms of hours worked with reasonable notice from management to change schedule.
- Remain in good standing in terms of attendance to coincide with Employee Handbook expectations.
- Be able to quickly identify Associates that are not capable of performing at required levels and proactively manage them out.
- Ability to powered industrial equipment as a necessary skill.
- Some college required or college degree preferred.
- Previous leadership, management, and/or training experience required. Preferably a minimum of 1 year.
- Professional demeanor and ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with various levels within the organization.
- Advanced level proficiency within Microsoft Suite of applications including, but not limited to, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in HTML and Adobe for development of training materials.
- Provide leadership and strategic thinking for continued development of employee population.
- Offer positive feedback and encourage participation through basic motivation and interaction with others.
- Understanding of basic adult education methods and techniques to encourage active participation of all employees.
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 wpm with minimal errors.
- Ability to pass interactive customer service simulation.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
- Medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment