IntelliSource is seeking a talented Facilities Technician
for a production facility in Longmont, CO. Do you want to be part of a growing team? This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long-term career opportunity with a growing company.
Hours: Monday-Friday 10:30 am - 7:00 pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
MAINTENANCE: 75% of position responsibility
WASTE STREAM MANAGEMENT: 15% of position responsibility
- Fulfill work orders using the CMMS system and perform preventive maintenance
- Maintain humidification system, evaporative cooling systems and HVAC systems with direction
- Maintain lighting systems, bulbs, ballasts and other minor electrical equipment repairs
- Maintain batteries on rechargeable equipment: Scissor lift, boom lift, floor scrubber and floor grinding equipment
- Maintain emergency equipment: emergency lights, exits, fire extinguishers and support external maintenance of alarm and fire sprinkler systems
- Maintain parking lot, equipment, signs, paint and safety
- Work in concert with custodial crew to assure restrooms and break rooms are safe and in good repair
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors to support repairs and maintenance
Collect and manage waste inks and other waste materials as assigned and in association with proper environmental regulation
OTHER DUTIES: 10% of position responsibility
- Assure waste and recycling equipment is operational
- Train production employees on equipment use and safety
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors on waste collection and equipment maintenance and repair
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
- Promote the safety and security of the facility
- Resolve minor plumbing and electrical issues
- Assemble furniture and perform general office repairs
- Other preventative maintenance as assigned
- Coordinate with all departments to accommodate requests
- Work directly with the Facilities Manager on special projects as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- High school Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Two years of facilities or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience with power and hand tools
- General mechanical experience
- Experience with the use of personal protective equipment and the ability to work with solvents and inks
- Scissor lift and forklift experience a plus
- Knowledge of computers and smart phones
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work as a team member
Our business - and our approach - is personal.
- Must be able to manage responsibilities with a positive attitude.
- Must be approachable and responsive to a variety of people and issues.
- Must be adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people, situations and a changing work environment and demands
- Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer