IntelliSource is for a Vacation Rental Associate searching for an individual to join our retail partner's team in Aurora. This person will be working to organize, check in and out equipment, and keeping updated logs. The opportunity is a one month contract and starts immediately, so let's talk!
Our business - and our approach - is personal
- Receives and processes merchandise according to standards
- Accurately places stock keeping unit (SKU) tag on the correct merchandise
- Identify any overages, shortages, miss-ships or damages when processing orders. Reconcile the variances with the data entry clerk or manager
- Picks orders accurately and prepares shipments to be sent to stores
- Restocks warehouse inventory by accurately scanning merchandise into specific locations
- Adhere to all appropriate loss prevention measures to protect against loss.
- RF handheld scanning experience is preferred but not necessary
- Warehouse shipping/receiving background is preferred but not necessary
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.