is seeking a dedicated Welder
to join our partner's team in Sedalia. This is for a privately held company with great room for growth and willingness to train on advanced fitting concepts as well.
Competitive benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k!
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Stainless and/or aluminum skills would be a plus - not required
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics