IntelliSource is hiring a Project Coordinator
for our industrial equipment business partner’s new corporate office. The Project Coordinator
Responsible for coordinating projects and working alongside a team of project managers to help ensure projects are well organized and running smoothly; updates risk registers, to do lists and budgets; calls and attends meetings; creates presentation materials; leads webinars; distributes meeting notes; prepares various reports; oversees project progress; follows department processes and procedures to complete projects on time and within budget
- Coordinate project tasks as defined by the project manager or supervisor; develop and update project plans; identify resources and budget requirements; coordinate project tasks from onset through completion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather project requirements; take notes; create to-do lists; provide supporting data and analysis; track project timelines.
- Identify risks; update risk registers; work with cross functional teams to mitigate risks.
- Produce status updates; monitor and report on status and progress with succinct communication of areas of success, opportunities and barriers.
- Prepare accurate reporting, communications and updates for projects.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings; coordinate with staff members to assess availability; address scheduling conflicts.
- Develop meeting agendas; develop presentation materials; facilitate meetings and webinars; take notes; follow up on actions/commitments, prepare for next steps by exercising independent thinking.
- Resolve issues affecting implementation, scheduling, and escalate issues requiring higher-level review and/or action, as necessary.
- Use discretion for matters that require confidentiality and the attention of leadership.
- Receive and return telephone calls and emails.
- Assist with project invoicing; tracking expenses against budget.
- Develop and maintain project schedules.
- Knowledge and skill with operations programs such as MS Office (Power Point, Outlook and Excel).
- Knowledge of project coordination and/or event planning.
- Excellent organizational, communication, planning and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage projects from start to finish.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within and outside the organization.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of budget and financial practices.
- Ability to adhere to the highest standards of quality while continually performing at the highest possible level.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
3-5 years of related experience in project coordination, preferably in a technical field.
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.