is searching for a Structural Engineer
to join our manufacturing partner’s team. This opportunity is a great chance to work for a progressive company and can be located in the San Jose, CA area or Reno, NV. They will also pay extra for temporary relocation or travel are willing to consider remote for the right employee!
- Support the design and construction of a variety of new and renovations to existing industrial, manufacturing, and office facilities
- Coordinate structural design on multidiscipline project teams including Mechanical, Electrical, Piping/Plumbing (MEP) professionals.
- Conduct structural analysis and design of concrete and steel structures, along with the creation of justifying structural calculations.
- Make technical assumptions, think independently to complete assigned work, and draw conclusions based on engineering judgement.
- Complete field work independently or with the design team
- Working on structural projects with limited supervision
- Working knowledge of US building codes and structural design standards.
- Support preparation of design drawings, plans, sections, details, and schedules in Revit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural
- Minimum 3 years of experience in structural design of commercial, industrial, or oil & gas industries
- Working towards Professional Engineer License within one year of date of hire
- Familiarity with Revit Structural and experienced with Navisworks
- Willingness to work overtime to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with a diverse team
- Detail-oriented and technical, yet experienced enough to see the big picture
- Able to multi-task and be flexible/adapt to rapidly changing project requirements/timelines
- Ability to uphold the use of standards and escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Self-directed, highly motivated self-starter with solid writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Strong desire to be a part of a world class team focused on achieving amazing results
- Master’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Experience in structural design of buildings for high-tech infrastructure, industrial, or operational facilities (semiconductor, solar, battery, etc.)
- Proficient in Revit Structural
- Registered and in good standing as a Professional Engineer (PE) with active NCEES record and ability to acquire PE license in NV.
Our business - and our approach - is personal.
IntelliSource has 20 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer.
No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.