is searching for a dynamic Sales Engineer
to join our technology partner’s team in San Diego. The Sales Engineer
will be responsible for meeting with customers, understanding their environment, designing a solution, assist with costing, building the scope of work documentation and presenting it to the client. You will work closely with the Solutions Architect after projects are won to communicate requirements on the front end, then follow up to ensure those requirements are being met throughout the process of implementation and operation.
- Account management, keeping in close contact to identify any potential sales leads
- Perform initial meetings with potential customers and Architect.
- Articulate and educate technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including end-users, IT operations, and C-suite management.
- Present the value of the services using multiple avenues; including phone, presentation, and live product demonstrations.
- Take a consultative role in supporting customers’ evaluation processes, including making architectural recommendations, troubleshooting configuration issues, and managing escalation to Support and Engineering
- Work with Sales Representatives to produce accurate quotes and service orders
- Respond to the technical aspects of RFPs and subsequent requests for information
- Collect feedback from the field, synthesize, analyze and communicate to Product Management and Engineering for product roadmap
- Support the marketing team with activities such as writing use cases and participating in demo-driven webinars.
- Write Scope of Work (SOW) documents based on sold services.
- Assist the Architecture Team in the design of services as they are rolled out. This includes costing, positioning, marketing, sales tools, and CI based on captured customer feedback.
- Provide service training for existing and new services to other Salespeople
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
- Ideally have 3-5 years documented experience across diverse technologies such as virtualization, security, networking, application management, multi-tenant environments, hyper-cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline, relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Advanced knowledge/understanding of IT and enterprise architecture
- Thorough understanding of Internet technology and IT operations
- Broad experience with common network and application technologies
- Understanding of enterprise cloud/IaaS
- Familiarity with compliance standards such as PCI, DSS, SSAE 16, and HIPAA
- Experience responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Experience with enterprise IT functions and hardware including networking, servers, SAN/NAS, DR/BC and security solutions
- Knowledge of power and cooling technology in data center environments
- Network integration experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Demonstrated ability to find answers to technical questions using available resources
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as effective planning and prioritization skills.
- Ability to influence without authority
- Solid understanding of sales, marketing, operations, finance & accounting, and international business practices
- Self-motivated and “can-do” attitude
- Preferably one or more of the following certifications:
- ITIL Certification (Strongly Preferred)
- Cloud-based certifications (Microsoft, VMware, AWS, Azure)
- Network Certifications (Cisco, Network+, Security)
- Industry Standard Security Certifications