Are you a hard worker looking for a fun and fast-paced job with a fast-growth company? We are excited to be partnering with one of the nation’s fastest growing e-commerce facilities and are about to grow into the New York City market. IntelliSource has partnered with Jetblack. Jetblack is a members-only personal shopping and concierge service that combines the convenience of e-commerce with the customized attention of a personal assistant.
We are growing and want to add dedicated drivers and couriers to our team for the upcoming summer months. The ideal candidate is looking for a summer job that will run from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend. It is a part-time job with a regular weekly schedule! Our drivers will be making deliveries on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11am until 6:30pm. We are seeking the best courier/delivery drivers in the area to do great things and will use their experience to benefit our partner’s mission by making an impact on the business and being awesome. Come join our team!
DO YOU FIT THIS PROFILE?
- You are engaged at a high level necessary for success
- You thrive under pressure
- You are self-driven and actively looking for ways to add value and get things done
- You like to have fun at work and celebrate the wins
- You want to be part of a great team and value safety, teamwork, quality of service and productivity.
- You have experience and a desire to work in high volume distribution centers and empower the people around you for success, we want you!
This ideal candidate will deliver product around the Riverhead, NY/Hamptons area during the summer months. The job will run from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend. The hourly rate is $16/hour. You will be responsible for transporting items from the warehouse to our customers in the field and vice versa. You will be on time, dependable and dedicated to your job!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Move product safely while maximizing productivity
- Maintain service levels to ensure timely delivery
- Responsible for expediting procurement and delivery operations
- Responsible for transporting items from the warehouse to couriers in the field and vice versa
- Must be comfortable driving a large vehicle through NYC streets
- Responsible for loading and unloading the van. Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs at a time
- Professional, strong communicator
- Willingness to be flexible with process changes, we are a start-up!
- CDL NOT required
- Assessed on safety, teamwork, quality and productivity
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record
- Current valid driver’s license
- Basic computer skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adjust to change and interruptions
- Ability to work with limited supervision