We are hiring full time assembly workers
to join our newest client just outside Reno in McCarran, near USA Parkway.
These are long-term positions with full benefits and growth opportunity with one of the most in-demand employers to come to Northern Nevada. If you are energetic, team orientated and seeking long-term employment, we want to meet you! IntelliSource offers a great culture where you are truly valued.Assembly Worker Responsibilities:
Assembly Worker Job Benefits:
- Detail oriented assembly of electronic components
- Quality Assurance testing
- Forklift operation may be required
- Pay starts at $15.50/hr + shift differentials
- Full-time, long term position
- Growth potential
- Great medical, dental and vision benefits
Assembly Worker Job Requirements
- Basic comprehension of English
- High school diploma or GED (proof of education required)
- Employment dependent on successful drug screen and background check
- Previous experience a plus
- Stable work history a plus
- Knowledge of automotive electrical systems is beneficial
Apply now or visit us for an on the spot interview or click here to schedule a time and day that work for you:
5190 Neil Road, Suite 435
Reno, NV 89502
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.