Are you a hard worker looking for a fun and fast-paced job with a fast-growth company? This is a flexible courier/driver job that is guaranteed 24 hours per week but could ramp to 40+ as needed. The starting pay is $17/hour. This job is located in downtown Manhattan. The ideal candidate is dependable, hard-working and has a clean DMV background. Our exclusive clientele will rely on you to fulfill daily concierge needs, on time delivery, and outstanding customer service. You will be on time, dependable and dedicated to your job!
We are excited to be partnering with one of the nation’s fastest growing e-commerce businesses and growing quickly in the NYC market. IntelliSource has partnered with a members-only personal shopping and concierge service that combines the convenience of e-commerce with the customized attention of a personal assistant.
DO YOU FIT THIS PROFILE?
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are engaged at a high level necessary for success
- You thrive under pressure
- You are self-driven and actively looking for ways to add value and get things done
- You like to have fun at work and celebrate the wins
- You want to be part of a great team and value safety, teamwork, quality of service and productivity.
- You have experience and a desire to work in high volume distribution centers and empower the people around you for success, we want you!
- Move product safely while maximizing productivity
- Maintain service levels to ensure timely delivery
- Responsible for expediting procurement and delivery operations
- Responsible for procuring items needed for order fulfillment throughout NYC
- Must be comfortable driving company provided vehicle as needed through NYC streets
- Responsible for loading and unloading the van. Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs at a time
- Professional, strong communicator
- Strong customer service skills a plus
- Willingness to be flexible with process changes, we are a start-up!
- Assessed on safety, teamwork, quality and productivity
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record
- Current driver’s license
- Basic computer skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adjust to change and interruptions
- Ability to work with limited supervision