IntelliSource is hiring a Technical Recruiter
to join our partner’s team in Reno The Technical Recruiter
is responsible for developing sourcing and employment branding strategies and methods to identify candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions for designated area/location; conducting interviews to recruit prospective employees; evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, knowledge, skills and abilities; working directly with hiring managers to schedule interviews and assess applicants; conducting reference checks; making recommendations on starting salaries; extending and negotiating job offers; maintaining applicant tracking system and various reports; ensures compliance with immigration and manages the administration associated with Visa’s on an as needed basis.
Sourcing and Screening Candidates
- Receives open position requisition for exempt and non-exempt positions; identifies and prioritizes current needs; posts position internally and externally, as needed.
- Builds strong relationship with third party agencies that ensures staffing needs are met.
- Creates and manages job postings; prepares print advertisements and job board postings; develops recruiting materials by collecting, designing, and preparing written and visual materials.
- Attends career job fairs; builds relationships with local educational institutions to recruit college graduates.
- Manages internal candidates and referrals from employees.
- Reviews job posting database to source resumes and credentials to match education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities to position requirements; matches job qualifications and requirements with candidate sources; manages all internal/external job postings.
- Forwards potential resumes to hiring manager for review and approval.
- Develops job requirements and screening questions for each position; prepares research strategies by targeting, and cold-calling potential candidates.
- Contacts candidates to phone screen and discuss open position; provides complete, accurate and inspiring information regarding company and position description; determines if candidate is a good cultural fit; invites candidate in for face-to-face interview.
- May recruit talent from outside the United States.
Training & Professional Development
- Schedules interviews with hiring manager and key team members, including travel and other accommodations if needed; schedules second round interviews as needed.
- Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback sessions with interview team.
- Performs detailed reference checking on second round candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers; negotiates final terms based on internal equity, market value and manager’s budget.
- Coordinates background check of applicants, if required.
- Coordinates drug testing with designated HRBP.
- Contacts and provides feedback to candidates that were not selected.
Database Maintenance and Reporting
- Provides managers with training on how to interview and develop interviewing skills; provides interview questions, guidelines and feedback forms; answers questions managers may have regarding the interview process; provides other tools as needed and/or required.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates, locally and nationally.
- Maintains accurate and well-organized documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Provides quarterly updates and submits to VP of HR.
- Provides data for staffing metrics including but not limited to candidate tracking, expense tracking; time-to-fill, turnover and acceptance of job offers.
- Manages On-Boarding Program for all new hires, including new hire packets and on-boarding documentation; updates and maintains Buddy Program.
- Manages administration associated with the Visa process.
- Manages relocation allowances and expense management associated with the recruiting process.
- Provides input and makes suggestions for developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Ensures QMS processes are implemented and followed at all times.
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
- Coordinates the new employee onboarding process for respective location.
- May manage and deliver new employee orientation.
- May develop and deliver presentations to all levels of the organization.